Amos 3:3 reminds us of the question, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” In order for Calvary Baptist Academy and our students’ parents to “walk together” down this education path, we would like to be in agreement regarding several necessary, but reasonable things:
- That our school parents be members in “good standing” of, and involved in the ministry of a local, Bible-believing church.
- That our school parents be faithful in attendance to the regular services of their church.
- That our school parents attend all school-related meetings not in conflict with meetings of their home church.
- That our school parents agree with, and be supportive of the doctrinal statement of Calvary Baptist Church & Academy.
- That members in good standing of Calvary Baptist Church, who are at least 13 years of age, will be eligible to attend CBA on their own merits if their parents do not meet items 1-4.
- That our school parents recognize and respect the position that CBC/CBA ascribes to a traditional view of separation from the world including: rejecting worldly styles of music such as Rock and Roll, R&B, Modern Country, and Pop; rejecting the immorality of “Hollywood” found in the vast majority of movies and T.V. shows; and total abstinence from alcohol, other mind altering drugs, and tobacco (Rom. 12:1,2; 2 Cor 5:17, Prov. 20:1; I Cor. 6:19, 20).
- That our school parents be involved with the educational process of their child(ren) by overseeing completion of school assignments, and supporting decisions of teachers and administration.
- That students entering K4 be four years old by August 1st, and students entering K5 be five years old by August 1st.
- That students entering CBA speak the English language and are able to take care of personal needs.
- That Calvary Baptist Church & Academy reserves the right to not accept any student application based solely on the discretion of the administration and/or school board.
- Call for an initial phone interview where we can get to know each other.
- Set up an appointment to see our facility and have your questions answered.
- Take home our information packet and read more about CBA.
- Complete the application form and submit with the application fee.
- Interview with school board members.
- Confirm grade placement with an entrance test.
Other Fees (Non-refundable)
- Application Fee – $50 per new student applicant
- Registration Fee – $175 per family if paid by May 1st; $200 per family if paid after May 1st
- Field Trip T-Shirt – $6 (Grades K-4 – K-5)
- Physical Education T-Shirt – $10 (Grades 1-10)
- School Cast Fee – $7 per student
- ACEA Student Fee – $25 per student
- Gradelink Fee – $30 per student
- Art Fee – $25 per student (Grades K-4 – 6th Grade)
- Keyboarding Fee – $50 per student per class (Grades 7-8)
- Foreign Language – $50 per student per class (Grades 7-10)
- Fee Computer Fee – $50 per student per class (Grade 11)
- Science Fee – $50 per student per class (Grades 7-12)
- Spring Campout Fee – $80 per student (Grades 7-12)
Fees not otherwise specified are due by July 1st.
Books fees will be defined for the next school year in the spring with payment due by June 1st.