Amos 3:3 reminds us of the question, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” In order for Calvary Baptist Academy and our students’ parents to “walk together” down this education path, we would like to be in agreement regarding several necessary, but reasonable things:
- Call for an initial phone interview where we can get to know each other.
- Set up an appointment to see our facility and have your questions answered.
- Take home our information packet and read more about CBA.
- Complete the application form and submit with the application fee.
- Interview with the Principal.
- Confirm grade placement with an entrance test.
Other Fees (Non-refundable)
- Application Fee – $50 per new student applicant
- Registration Fee – $175 per family if paid by May 1st; $200 per family if paid after May 1st
- Field Trip T-Shirt – $6 (Grades K-4 – K-5)
- Physical Education T-Shirt – $10 (Grades 1-10)
- School Cast Fee – $7 per student
- ACEA Student Fee – $25 per student
- Gradelink Fee – $30 per student
- Art Fee – $25 per student (Grades K-4 – 6th Grade)
- Keyboarding Fee – $50 per student per class (Grades 7-8)
- Foreign Language – $50 per student per class (Grades 7-10)
- Computer Fee – $50 per student per class (Grade 11)
- Science Fee – $50 per student per class (Grades 7-12)
- Spring Campout Fee – $90 per student (Grades 7-12)
Fees not otherwise specified are due by July 1st.
Books fees will be defined for the next school year in the spring with payment due by June 1st.